- The candidate seeking admission to the 1st year of ITI (NCVT) course must have passed SS Examination / Matric / ICSE / CBSE or its equivalent examination with physics, chemistry & mathematics.
- Trainees of I.T.I. who have completed the prescribed period (one year or two years depending on the trade) of training he must complete minimum 80% of total attendance conducted.
Application form along with Prospectus can be obtained from the office of the Centre on all week days except Sunday on cash payment of Rs. 0/- (0)
No Other mode of payment for the prospectus and application form is acceptable.
Mode of Admission:-
Candidate seeking admission to the first year will have to appear at an admission test, followed by Institute.
The candidate finally selected for admission will be intimated by registered post.Beside this, the list of the selected candidates will be displayed on the institute’s Notice Board.
Syllabus for the written test:-
The admission test will comprise of one paper marks in total as per the following distribution:-
Undertaking from Trainees:-
On joining the ITI, selected candidates will be required give an undertaking to abide by the discipline of the institute, take care of the tools and equipments entrusted to their charged, not to discontinue the course, and to confirm to such other conditions as may be prescribed by the Government. If they fail to fulfill the terms of the undertaking, the Institute will have the right to recover from them the expenses incurred on their training or such less amount as it may deem fit.
Any type of deposited fee as admission charge, monthly fee, registration charge etc. is non refundable.
Institute Term And Working Hours:
After Noon Shift
All India Trade Test Final Examination:-
Training Session August to July.
Fees and Charges:-
The selected candidates will be required to pay an admission fee, monthly fee and registration charges as per scale of fees fiNed by the Institute, which can be obtained from its office, on being admitted as trainees.
|Name of the Trade||Duration||Admission Fee||Examination Fee||Full Course Tution Fee||Development Charge||Miscelaneous Charge||Caution Money||Poor Boys Fund||Total|
Submition of following documents at the time of admission:-
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Mark Sheet
- Cast CertificateAttested photo copy of cross list (Matric)
- Recent photograph (passport Size, Black & White)
- Residential Certificate.
- S.L.C. (School Living Certificate)